sábado, 22 de setembro de 2012

The Peter Pan Way Of Life


  I don't want to be a princess like Snow White or Cinderella, I feel like I want to be just like Peter Pan. Go to a land where I'll never grow up.
  I know there is a 'crisis of 40 years', but I am turnning 18 and my life is about to change a lot. I don't know where I 'll be living four months from now. That's really scarry!
  If I could go to Neverland I'd swim with the mermaids, play some pranks with the pirates and keep flying and flying with Tinker Bell.
  People say that adolescence is the best time of life, and they are not wrong. When you are a teenager you are not afraid of the consequences, even though you should. The most important thing is to enjoy life as much you can, laugh often and love intensivily.
  Is sad to think that most of the people who turned into adults already forgot it, and I don't want to be one of them, I want to keep my inner child alive.
  In the future people might think I am insane but I hope I'll still know how to enjoy life.
  Maybe I am overthinking but I really want to go to Neverland.

Um comentário:

  1. Adorei seu texto, você escreve bem!
    xoxo, Thaís Cóvos.
    http://sonhosdeumaintercambista.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir